No story today, but here are some of the things we’re working on.
- A three-part exposé that will bust the Mac mini wide open (in which we do, in fact, bust a Mac mini wide open).
- An interview with Phil Schiller’s pool guy’s brother-in-law who says Phil is “a really nice guy who’s really down-to-earth.”
- A delightful salad recipe featuring spinach, feta cheese, walnuts and pine nuts. Mmm.
- Building an Airport network so saturated it’ll give us a tan.
- Writing the great American novel.
- Telepathic cheese.
- iPod toe socks.
- Our own nuclear program.
- Mastering basic fractions.
- A grand unifying theory that explains everything (we’re up to “baked beans” so far).
- Fixing that leaky faucet the wife’s been bitchin’ at us about for months. Sheesh. Women, huh?
- A ton of red tape that the man makes us go through every year.
- Ironing Steve Jobs’ jeans and pressing all those black turtlenecks.
- Finishing that creepy collage of pictures of Apple General Counsel Nancy Heinen.
But we’ll be back at it tomorrow.