Other than the new PowerBooks that were announced this week that are OK if you like that kind of thing, there’s just not a lot going on in the Mac rumor universe right now. So, instead of chasing down Guy Kawasaki in an alley, dragging him into a van and pumping his stomach to find out what he had for lunch, we thought we’d provide a list of stories that we’ve considered doing in the last few years but, because they’re no longer pertinent or because of court order or whatever, we’re no longer pursuing.
- Jef Raskin: Mammal or Fish? CARS Checks His DNA and the Results May Surprise You.
- John Sculley On The Newton: “I Was High On Borax and Scotch. It Seemed Like A Good Idea.”
- Apple Recalls Security Update 2003-03-11 Due To Choking Hazard.
- Blueberry iBook Tastes More Like Tasteless Polymer.
- Entire Performa Line Office Prank Gone Amok.
- NY Islanders, Columbus Blue Jackets Play Entire First Period With Original iMac Mouse.
- Nancy Heinen Finds Solitude In Apple Executive Women’s Washroom.
- Perverted Mac User’s Eyes Roll Back A Little At The Mention of Hardware, Software.
- Killer Lesbian Ninja Cyborgs Prefer Macs 5 To 1.
Actually, we may do that last one.